Monday, February 19, 2007

I was down and you lifted me honey

Sick, Sick, Sick!


Winter '06 and '07 I will remember being SICK! I did not get out of bed this weekend. And only thanks to my two nurses, Koz and S, I am out of bed today. I am convinced it is the OJ and Chicken soup, not Musinex and nasal spray, that have helped me out of bed! Luckily, I have today off too, and I am able to take it easy (the Wall and a PM basketball game (no yelling allowed..yea right...) are my only planned outings). I am about to do some major googling to figure out how I can make sure this season of sickness NEVER happens again!!!!


Before the weekend in bed, Jimmy was born - he is just the cutest thing EVER.



AND to make this even sadder I was a total lazy bones, no excuses, and did not run last week. I thought I would catch up this weekend and then got sick and did not run this weekend! So, tomorrow will probably feel like day 1 all over again!

I did catch up on some cute, only watch when there is NOTHING else to do, movies this weekend: Mean Girls, 10 Things I Hate About You, How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days and The Wedding Planner (I really did not get out of bed!). And I will say that Mean Girls is a good watch, if nothing else to laugh at the irony encrusted in the fact that Lindsey Lohan stars in the movie.

And another big thanks to S for taking care of his whinny, needy wife.

Still shaking
Still in pain
You put me back together again

(You all probably know this is U2's Trip Through your Wires, if you did not know that I INSIST that you buy, borrow or download the Joshua Tree album ASAP! Just as my parents forced Peter, Paul and Mary on me, I will insist my kids listen to Joshua Tree!)

No comments: