Monday, February 12, 2007

I forgot...


The Lucky Magazine was in the mailbox - and it was a good issue too...I think that I am finally old enough that I have one piece, from some earlier time in my life, that is back "in" now.
Funny...I belted a long sweater that I had on with black pants to wear to church. I asked S if he liked the belt and he said it looked like I was going to a Tears for Fears concert. So, I am ALSO thinking that if you DID wear it the first time, maybe you should not wear it the second time!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Molly,
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes, Polly is a very cute dog but she can quit chewing all our stuff anytime she likes.
And just for the record, I'd be counselling you away from the 'Tears for Fears' belt too, unless of course they start touring again.
Bye.