Friday, February 23, 2007

And I feel fine

I have had a really good couple of days - I guess I take the meds for a reason (duh). I am going to go to my sister's OGBYN and get a second opinion on all that is going on with me - I think it will also be good to get another opinion on prozac and pregnancy. I think all this has taught me that I still need to take things one day at a time. It is still VERY hard for me to get mad at S, how do I think I am going to discipline kids? Gotta keep workin!

S and I did a walk/run (since it has been so long we went back to four minute walk, two minute run with a four minute run at the end) in the neighborhood last night. It was a beautiful evening...shorts and a long sleeved T shirt and I was good to go! This was my first off treadmill run and my knee seems good today - which is promising! I also enjoyed having that time with S and hope that we do it more often. I am sure that it will be 30 degrees again soon and I will be back on the treadmill!

Gettin' to see Jimmy tonight - SO excited! We are celebrating my sister's birthday (which was the 21st) at my parents house and having bbq. Personally, I am excited about dessert, which will be nanna pudding - which is good b/c that means that I will be able to have a wonderful, non chocolate, dessert!

And finally, I think that I am officially addicted to the Ricola honey lemon cough drops! I've heard that admitting there is a problem is the first step to a cure...

No comments: