Thursday, March 15, 2007

Something I've done that I can't outrun

Dinner went well last night...the Chicken Parmigiana was really good. It was VERY cheesy. I actually cut the amount of cheese...cut back from 1/2 cup parmigiana reggiano and 1/2 pound smoked mozzarella to about 1/4 a cup parm and 5 oz of mozz. If I make it again I will cut it back even more. Scott grilled the chicken outside, which made it even better! Over all... YUM-O!


Cooking did snap me out of my funk...I felt very accomplished! But, just to give some insight into my psyche here... sometimes content times can be hardest for me. If I do not try very hard to stay in the moment I catch myself, not thinking about how nice this moment is, BUT worrying how many more happy moments I have left! It is a hard thing to understand if you are of sound mind...last night I dealt with it by thinking of, my negative thoughts as," roots of bitterness" and tried very hard to stay in the moment.

Then there was LOST. I thought a very good episode. Because of all my reading on the ABC web site I was not surprised by the Claire and Jack connection. The web site this morning brings up the possibility that the Jack we saw at the end of the show last night was the twin of Jack we know...interesting. I am SO excited about next week. Locke is my favorite. At one moment you think he is just like an impulsive little kid and the next moment you wonder if he is smarter than everyone thinks (how about him having some of the explosives!).


Finally, I did my bracket this morning...not TOO over the top. I have Florida, Kansas, Carolina and Memphis in the final four...with Memphis beating Kansas in the final. As far as early upsets I think that Arkansas will beat Southern Cal, I have Gonzaga beating Indiana AND UCLA, Holy Cross beating Southern Illinois and Tech beating UNLV.


I think that Florida will go far...part of me wants them to loose...because I would be really interested to see if Noah, Brewer and Green come back...can you imagine?!? AND Scott and I saw Kansas and Florida play in a tournament in Vegas and I think that Kansas might just be too big for Florida.


Maybe you should wait maybe you should run
But there's something you've said that can't be undone
(The Fray)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Molly

Erin found your blog the other night... Now I get to stalk you :)