Tuesday, April 17, 2007

You make me happy when skies are grey

Couple of Things:


I am out of my rut...my sweet Momma brought me flowers to work, Sunflowers and other favorites and took me to lunch. I am now sipping a vanilla latte and simply appreciating every breath.



Speaking of Momma...after reading on several area blogers page's (ZBuck, Lana and Michelle) about the Chattanooga Waterfront Triathalon I decided to take action for several reasons:


1. I have been following you tri folks around on your blogs like a desperate puppy just wanting to be part of the pack.


2. I want to continue training after the June 10K


3. I have a tiny little voice in the back of my head that says...you can do this tri thing


4. It is in my backyard



5. (and most importantly) We (to follow) can do it as a relay!


So, my Momma is going to do the swim (she is a fish!) Kim is going to do the bike and I am going to do the run! Our Goal...to finish!




I ran on the treadmill with my heart rate monitor for the first time last night...I only THOUGHT I was running at 75% of my heart rate before...that bad boy was beeping (b/c I was over 75%) just about the entire run until I started to crawl at the end!


Doing my Powerflex class tonight...skipped Thursday so I an sure I will be soar tomorrow!

No comments: