Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday morning rain is falling

I AM SO TIRED OF THIS WEATHER!!!!!!!!
had to get that out of my system!


Friday I had a great run...a new kind of great run. After 20 minutes I was hitting a wall and thought - I know that my plan says 45, maybe I can just do thirty and run 45 on my next running day...BUT - I did not wimp out and I ran the 45 - my first 3 mile run!


I also discovered the iced oatmeal raisin Luna bar Friday...LOVE it!


Saturday morning I got up and went to a cool place in Chattanooga called Blue Plate for breakfast with the Coopers (we usually go to the Golden Corral, aka the Feed Bag, so this was a great alternative for me!) and then went onto Clearspring for Yoga. It was a really good class and Anthony let it go 90 minutes, instead of thirty b/c he lost track of time (HOW typical is that) but I loved it and feel very stretched out!



Then I went to the local running store and got a heart rate watch...I wanted one without a chest band...I think that is something I'll need to earn...I had NO IDEA how big the price difference was! So I got the Polar RS100...about to start playing with it!




Saturday night we tried a new rib place in town called Sugar's Ribs. We took Rug as a thanks for doing our taxes. A mixed review... my pulled chicken and corn on the cob were really good, S said the pulled pork was average and Rug and S said the ribs were under cooked (didn't know that was possible?) There were two slaw options... mayo (not so tasty) and vinegar (whoo)...Rug and I mixed the two and added some mustard sauce and made the best slaw ever! I'm going to email them and let them know how it's done!




Lazy day today (I am eating everything in site - weird!) Off to check out the new Glamour, play with Kozmo and the watch and look outside and wish it would stop raining and get warm!




Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
Change the weather still together when it ends
(Maroon 5)

No comments: