Monday, July 16, 2007

You're faking a smile with the coffee you go



Yesterday was a pretty emotional day and I have to say that I am not ready to post about it yet. The short version is that the Tri was VERY hard to watch because I wanted to be participating SO bad. Then, as we were sitting down to get a bite afterwards I got a call from Scott that he was taking Koz to the emergency vet. He is getting some pretty extensive testing done today. More on that later too.

The picture above is a T Shirt that I had made for our team. I still feel guilty about being the reason that we did not participate. I thought it would be fun if we still felt like a team.

I get my MRI results back tomorrow afternoon. I just hope that there is a happy ending to all this knee mess coming sometime soon!

Take Care
Molly

Sometimes the system goes on the blink
And the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know
That you could be well oh that strong (Daniel Powter)

3 comments:

Bill said...

Molly - sorry to hear that you're so disappointed, although I certainly understand why.

I know you're relatively new to all of this, but in the future, view it as an opportunity to give back. Volunteer to work an aid station, be a wetsuit stripper, or a medal giver. Most races are always looking for more folks to help.

Not only will keeping busy keep your mind of your knee, but the excitement gets contagious and you start having fun cheering the folks on.

Here's hoping for a quick recovery.

-bill

Unknown said...

Cool t-shirt graphic!!

Hang in there.

And Yikes! I hope Koz is okay. :(

The Stretch Doc said...

Nice t-design!

I know it's a tough one to swallow but waiting to see the real reason can make things better in the long road.. hang in there.. Your Awesome in my Book!!

rockon`