Thursday, January 31, 2008

The good life, let's go on a living spree

****WARNING****
I could not get the spell check to work, please ignore any typos that you might find!

Doing well...

Surprisingly few "jitters" from stopping the meds. Sleeping a lot better which is odd and I think my stomach is FINALLY getting straightened out!

Yesterday was a busy day with no workouts (as planned). I did load and unload 23 boxes of picture frames, so I do feel as though I got some strength training in :).

Hand bells was good last night. I thought I was going to have to kill Mom b/c she was not going (she is currently obsessed with Hillary Clinton, more later) and it turned out OK b/c the choir director filled in for her and we had no one else missing so our director got to, get this, direct! Yea, no counting ladies!

This morning I got up and woke Scott up (not on purpose) and asked if he wanted to do yoga with me and we sis the Yoga Now 10 minute Morning Enigizer. I enjoyed that time with him. Then I went on to do Abs Yoga for Beginners:

GREAT video! Loved it...basic but hits every part of your abs and deeper core muscles. This one is a high reccomendation. AND I got to look at Rodney for 25 minutes...NICE!

I am going to email Rodney's website this afternoon and ask for a suggestion for a better lower body for beginners, I'll let you know, what I find out!

Not going to get my traditional cardio in tonight. Hopefully all the jumping around I do at the Moc's basketball game tonight will count for some thing :).

Little bit of randomnesss:

My family has always been democrats and has really always backed the same canidates. This Presidential election is different. My parents are supporting Clinton, I am supporting Obama and my sister was supporting Edwards. Yesterday afternoon she sent the link to his speach in New Orleans yesterday and I think that it is worth looking at. I am very impresssed with him and hope to see his name come up as a VP or attorney general! The link.

Finally, I am happy to report that Koz seems to be doing very well! I have him on deer wet food and vegetarian dry food and I am thinking of changing him to the vegetarian wet food. He is such a great dog!

Take Care
Molly

I close my eyes and imagine, the good life
Is the good life better than the life I live
When I thought that I was gonna go crazy
-Kanye West

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you included the link to the foot you have Koz on. Right now I'm trying an omega 3,6,9 supplement with his original food. But if that doesn't work, I may give your food a try...

The Stretch Doc said...

Great to see ya Molly!!
and glad Koz is smiling right along with ya!!

rockon`

Bill said...

:D Glad to see that Koz is doing well. And you too!

We started Skinny on a BARF diet on Wednesday. All RAW food, no kibble or commercially processed dog foods. He's taken to the raw chicken quite nicely and now we're trying to source bulk beef, lamb and other stuff. We'll get him on veggies soon, once we're confident that each of the introduced meats does mess with his belly.

For BARF, read here -> http://www.barfworld.com/html/learn_more/what_is_barf.shtml

It sure makes it easier. We just buy more of what we eat ourselves.