Thursday, January 24, 2008

If you like the way I'm thinkin' baby wink at it

Randomness:

I have been a little down. I have to tell you that Heath Ledger dying has really hit me hard. I am not quite sure why. 10 Things I Hate About you is one of those cheesy movies that I love to watch and that is my only real connection to him...other than the fact that I loved Dawson's Creek and Michelle Williams. I think that a little bit I worry about the fact that he probably accidentally overdosed on multiple medications and I myself take multiple medications....any way, I am sad.

I got up Tuesday and Wednesday mornings and did a 30 minute Yoga Now video. Had to DRAG myself out of bed. I even went to bed early. I think that I am, for the first time in 31 years, really beginning to be effected by my *ahem* cycle, and I am attributing it to that. Slept in 'till 7 this morning and enjoyed every minute...back up at 6:15 tomorrow morning. I ordered a Yoga for Back care for Scott and another set for me that targets specific areas for me. I would like to do yoga four mornings a week. And yes, I am in love with Rodney Yee.

I work for cashmere. In case anyone else is also unreasonably obsessed with this fine fabric J CREW has a VERY good cashmere sale going on as part of their Final Sale right now.

The Mocs Basketball team is falling apart. Our sixth man learned the same lesson I did on the soccer field...in that the first offence is never caught...the second is. He is sitting out an important game Saturday because he threw an elbow. Our backup point (was playing 3/8 of the game) has a dislocated clavicle and one of our big men has a torn ACL. They might try and rehab it and see if he can make it through the season. The team was kicking butt and taking names, but recently when 0-2 on a road swing and then started falling apart.

I have managed to loose 5 pounds...all from eating less and moving more daily. As I have said before I want to take these changes slowly, so next week I am going to start adding cardio in the evenings to the morning yoga routine.

I have also changed my photo in hopes of inspiring my to reaching my ULTIMATE goal...growing my hair out!

Take Care

So what I've got a short attention span
A coke in my hand
Because I'd rather have the afternoon, relax and understand
My hip hop and flip-flops it don't stop with the light rock
A shot to mock you kinda puts me in the tight spot
The hype is nothing more than hoo-ha so
I'mDeveloping a language and I'm callin' it my own
So take a peek into the speaker and you'll see what I mean
That on the other side the grass is greener
-Jason Miraz

1 comment:

momo said...

yea, that heath ledger thing was weird, i find myself wanting to know WHY. maybe none of us will ever know.

hugs, friend!