1. Got up this morning and did yoga. I did one of he new DVD's, Lower Body Yoga for Beginners. Let me TELL you this is NO beginner workout. First of all it was led by Suzanne Deason, not my beloved Rodney and she does things that we practiced (as in literally tried) in my intermediate class. And it was off the entire time (as in the voice track did not match the poses) and it moved faster than any video I have ever worked with. I am here to say do NOT get this yoga DVD:
I really want a lower body DVD....I am going to have to look for other options b/c this one is just unreasonable. REGARDLESS...I got up and struggled through this advanced DVD at 6:30 this morning.
2. Went to a cool stationary store in town and got a journal this afternoon.
3. Turned the TV off at 9:00 last night (inspired by the fact that the State of the Union was the only thing on!) and read by Blogland Book Club Book, Water for Elephants.
4. Did OK today without taking and meds. I know that this is because I still have a lot of them in my system. Tomorrow will probably be a lot harder and I have another appointment with the counting hand bell ladies.
I have more steps to take.
I need to figure out my cardio routine. There is NO excuse here. There is a cardio room, that I am a member of 400 yards from my house. So...here is the plan:
Monday - AM: 30 minute Yoga Now PM: BX Cardio 45 minutes
Tuesday - AM: Yoga for Upper Body PM: BX Cardio 45 Minutes
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - AM: Yoga for Abs PM: BX Cardio 45 Minutes
Friday - AM: 30 Minute Yoga Now*
Saturday - Sports Barn: Cardio and weight lifting
Sunday - AM: 50 Minute Yoga Now PM: Sports Barn Cardio
* Unless or Until I find something other than the Advanced yoga for lower body.
I am going to journal a week about the food before I make any goals or statements about what I am eating or what I am going to eat.
Time grabs you by the wrist
Directs you where to go
So make the best of this test
And don't ask why
It's not a question
But a lesson learned in time