Monday, January 28, 2008

OWWWW WEEE baby, you make me wanna walk like a camel

The straw that broke the camels back...

At 3:34 this morning, after three days of hell I decided that I was done (again).

Thursday I went to the head shrinker. I told him that I have been grumpy lately, because I have...

...Being grumpy is especially hard for Scott because I tend to hold in my grumpiness until I explode...usually on him. Prime example...we were learning a new song at hand bell practice and the ladies to my left were counting a different beat than our director who was playing on my right...I just about put my bells down and walked out...it KILLED me...

...and his answer was to put me on Abilify (in addition to the prozac). Abilify is my straw. That medicine was made by my own personal devil to torture me! I have been nauseous and constipated (I know TMI but that combo is absolutely AWFUL) as well as MORE anxious and tired, BUT I can't sleep!

So at 3:34 this morning I decided I am going cold turkey (again). I am going to become a behavioral medicine machine and follow every and any suggestion I have gotten. I got my yoga DVDs in, so it is yoga five times a week. I am going this afternoon to get a journal. I WILL blog more often and I will get my cardio in. I am also going to re-focus on eating smaller more frequent meals (to keep my blood sugar stable) and drinking more water and less wine. And I will read and write more and watch less TV.

My soccer number was 8...so i have decided (with a little inspiration from George)

2008 is THE YEAR OF MOLLY:

I WILL be selfish
I will LEARN how to take care of my body naturally
I will tell people what I think WHEN I am thinking it
I will take control of MY health

My first step is the plan...I will have it in writing, for the blog, tomorrow!

Take Care
Molly

Who's in charge here, where's my Captain's wafers?
Don't go around hungry now, the way you eat that oatmeal pie,
Makes me just wanna die, baby,
OWWWWYou make me wanna walk like a camel.
OWWWW WEEE, walk!
Southern Culture On The Skids

5 comments:

Bill said...

Good luck with the year of Molly!

Aimée said...

Oh Molly how awful! I am so sorry for those horrible side effects. I am passed my first trimester and just like that the anxiety came back and I am contemplating going back on my meds. I LOVE your goals. I hope you are able to make great progress!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Coloriffics, Blankets, Baby Bags, Satchel, Garter, Sexy, Beauty, Blazers, Interlude, Wallets, Gifts, Wraps, Hoodies, Gigi Prom, Elbow Length, Corsets and Basques, Denim Vests & Jackets on sale designed by Penny Loves Kenny, Mikoh, Velvet, Atria, Tolani Collection, Brette Sandler Swimwear, Maidenform - always on sale!

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from http://www.ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Blue Life, Roxanne Grace, Keychains, MM6 Maison Martin Margiela, Lee Angel Jewelry, Cossabella, Ambre Babzoe, Dallin Chase, Whiting & Davis, Linea Pelle, Dolan, Vera Wang Lavender Label, Tops - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale!