Thursday, March 27, 2008

So good, so good, I got you

Ladies (you know who you are) thank you so much for your comments on yesterday's post! It is nice to know that I am not alone AND get such awesome advice and support!

Day 2: At the gym at 6:00
30 minutes on elliptical
10 minutes lifting, arms
5 minutes abs

I feel really good. I am really trying to hold on to this feeling so that, on those mornings when it is harder to get up, I can remember how great it feels to go through your day knowing that you have already done something good for yourself!


Already decided that I am not going to go tomorrow morning. The Vol's are playing Louisville and the game does not start until 9:50 something.
I am very excited about this game...Pearl and Pitino...an upstart basketball mind v. an old school basketball mind...should be a great game!

I am going to get take out fajitas (from the best place in Chatta-vegas!) for dinner tonight...and I might even go home earl and nap...This game will last WAY past my bed time!

Saturday morning I am going to be my niece Kate's "parent" on the field (which is required for the three year olds) during her first ever soccer game! Her momma is quite pregnant and her dad will be referring a football scrimmage. I am so excited!

My plan for the weekend is to do a run from home Saturday and go to a yoga/pilates hybrid class at the gym Sunday and do the elliptical! I am hoping that saying this stuff "out loud" will help me stick to it!

Thanks again for all the support!
Take Care,
Molly

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
-James Brown

6 comments:

Brianna said...

Molly, it sounds like you're figuring out one of my favorite elements of blogging - it is the perfect forum for committing to something and having cheerleaders around to support you in reaching your goal.

I know where you're coming from with being amazed and inspired by some great bloggers out there and feeling more or less inadequate with your own progress comparatively - BUT, I'm willing to guess that those other bloggers keep their stats and aspirations posted to keep them on track and give themselves accountability, too.

This thing called life is challenging! Good luck with your upcoming fun weekend adventures!

Danielle said...

Yay on the morning workouts. It really is hard to get up...

I so miss a good yoga class. I used to have an 11:00 one at my gym. I'd get a nice 5 or so mile run in and then hit yoga...talk about feeling the stretch and how good it could feel after the run...I NEVER seem able to do that myself.

Aimée said...

I've learned that there has to be opposition in all things. If we never felt sorry for ourselves than we never would appreciate the days when we feel like there is no one else in the world we would rather be than us. If we didn't have sadness we couldn't understand happiness. I don't know if that helps any, but when you feel like you have no reason to feel bad you can think of that. I hope you have a great weekend!
Take Care!

Unknown said...

I've always been a big fan of working out in the morning. Like you said you you remember how great it feels to go through the day knowning you've already done something good for yourself. :)

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

Hi Molly, thanks for checking in on me...I hope your weekend adventures have gone well...keep checking back..I think I'm here to stay again...thanks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.