Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Party-peoplllllllllllle!

FUN...I have never been tagged before! Thanks Bill!

Jobs I’ve held-
waitress at the pool grill at the golf and country club
J Crew Outlet
The Treasure Cache
Preschool Educator at the Tennessee Aquarium
barista at Rembrandt's
Coached Guys High School Soccer
Orthotics Assistant
Office Manager
Campaign Manager

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over-
The Sound of Music
Legally Blond
Gladiator
Shawshank Redemption
Ferris Bueler's Day Off

My Guilty Pleasures-
dark chocolate
wine
pasta
fashion magazines
napping

Places I have Lived:
Chattanooga, TN
Bangkok Thailand
Tono Japan
Lexington Kentucky (1 semester at Transylvania University)

Shows I Enjoy-
The Today Show
Family Feud
E News Daily (should probably be on the guilty pleasures list)
LOST
ALL Law and Order Shows
(used to watch) Gilmore Girls
What Not to Wear
Clean Sweep
House Hunters

Places I have Been on Vacation-
Italy
Switzerland
Ireland
England
Austria
Germany
Prague
France
Turks
I am a lucky girl and I love to travel...this list will get too long!

Favorite Foods-
Margarita Pizza
Caprese Salad
Big Bowl of Pasta
Fajitas

Websites I visit Daily-
The Get Along Gang (check the right side of the page)
Chattanooogan.com
Pink is the New Blog (another guilty pleasure)

Body Parts I have injured-
Knees (over and over and over)
ankle
jaw

Awards You’ve Won-
Sports awards in high school
Guy's Soccer City Coach of the Year

Nicknames you’ve been called-
Goose
Mary

Pick 5 Other Bloggers
Court
Lisa
Matt
Andra
Aimee

Take Care
Molly

Tag Team, back again
Check it to wreck it, let's begin
Party on, party people, let me hear some noise
(Tag Team)

9 comments:

Bill said...

:D

"Beuler, Beuler. Beuler."

Which Tono? There are several in Japan.

Instead of Tag Team, I read the title of your post and think of "Afrikaa Bambataa and the Soulsonic Force" and their song "Planet Rock". Now you got my butt boogie-ing in the chair.

Dances with Corgis said...

I don't know what's funnier... the fact that you had "Goose" as a nickname, or that you cited TAG TEAM lyrics at the bottom of this post! ;)

Bullet said...

Court doesn't know that you ALWAYS begin or end with lyrics to a song. CLASSIC MOLLY!

The Stretch Doc said...

lol.. D. H20 buffalo is right..
that is funny.

interesting things tho..
"only guilty man in shawshank"
great movie.

rockon`

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

First you say that I'm a role model and I blush, then your concern for my rest is great. I'm actually not running every day, in fact I was looking back this morning at July to see how many days I took "off" and I think I counted 12, but still got in 110+ miles.

Just remember those are very slow miles. At this point in my life I would rather be slow and steady to get there rather than trying to go out too fast and not finishing.

At the beginning of the month I think I tend to run more miles to make up for the open days that I am apt to have when I travel. I know that week after next I will be gone Mon-Fri and if I can get in two days that will be good, anything more is great.

And please don't take this as a cry to stop the kind and encouraging words...keep them coming...they are better fuel than GU will ever be.....*S*

Hope your weekend will be great!!

teacherwoman said...

Wow girl! YOu have really traveled! How lucky are you! I hope to do more of that in the near future!

Napping is a guilty pleasure of mine as well! :)

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

I've been meaning to ask about your knee and keep forgetting...do you have an update?

Unknown said...

oh goody...tagged! Now I have something to post about.

You must love Europe...many countries there that you've visited. :)

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

That must have been some party...we haven't heard from you since Wed.........hello...anyone home????