Before the long overdue Molly update I want to congratulate Iron Pol, Court and Steven on being IRON! I am so proud of all of you and I really enjoyed reading all of your race reports.
Things are going 100 miles an hour right now. I have been working really hard and really enjoying it. I am not working out like I would like to be. Still living vicariously through all of you and your work outs. I got a physical on Thursday an I have put on 5 lbs, that will be the motivation that I need to get going! My anxiety level has not been level. A lot of that has to do with my schedule being unpredictable and so busy and stressful, leading to moments of doubt and anxiety. On a positive note I have "learned" to power through those moments and move on through the day without letting the anxiety paralyze me for any length of time.
During my physical my doc gave me the name of a orthopedist in town that he really likes and I will probably go see him at the end of the year. My knee does not bother my continuously but at least once a week I will get up from a chair or be going up stairs and feel a sharp pinch on the inside of my knee.
The Koz is doing well, his intestinal issues are really clearing up! However, the steroids that he is taking to help his condition have changed his personality some. He is much more food oriented and has become whiny when he does not get what he wants. He is also a lot more low key, he has not wanted to play in the yard and when he sees Percy he does not seem up to their normal romping. As you all know he has always come to work with me, and he still does. He adjusted well to the new office in the beginning, but recently he has been barking a lot, which I do not like! But, we are close to another dose reduction in the steroids so I am hoping that he will adjust once that happens.
Finally, a while a go I was tagged by Andra and will share eight random things about me with you:
1. One of my worst days at work ever happened when I was working at the TN Aquarium as the Preschool educator and doing an outreach program at a Preschool. The snake would travel in a pillowcase. I opened the bag and was confronted with snake poop, which is one of the smelliest things in the world. I had to leave and collect myself because the smell hid the gag reflex hard!
2. Without thought I will eat something I love until I make myself sick!
3. I have had two knee surgeries, but my most painful injury was a badly sprained ankle. I was jumping around excited because TN beat Florida (the National Championship year) and rolled my ankle. I was in a boot for two weeks.
4. I really want a new washer and dryer. A red set from Kenmore that is front loading.
5. I will watch episodes of Law and Order that I have already seen...over and over and see something new every time!
6. I am going crazy waiting for my new quilt to get in. I have gotten the sheets and a pillow cover with the quilt fabric, but the quilt is still about 20 days away.
7. I am too excited about Dancing with the Stars starting soon.
8. I really miss blogging daily. Even more I really miss having the time to read every one's blogs every day.
OK I tag:
Life in the fast lane
Surely make you lose your mind
Life in the fast lane (Eagles)